2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2014 4:36 PM by Phase_shifter RSS

Early upgrade offer

carll

I was on the 'My Verizon' webpage and there was a box on the right side that said I was eligible for an early upgrade at a discounted price.  I clicked the link  and the page I went to told me I could only upgrade at full price.  I went into an online chat with a sales rep.  He could see the offer  but said he could not help me.  I went to the Verizon booth at my local warehouse and they could not help me. They told me to call 611 or go to a corporate store.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks,

Carl

• 1. Re: Early upgrade offer
          Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Carl, I am so sorry of the problems you experienced with trying to upgrade your device!  I would love the opportunity to assist.

When is your actual upgrade date?  You can see this online, on My Verizon.  You can also confirm your upgrade eligibility date right from your handset by dialing #UPG.  Do you have more than one line on your account?  Are any other lines currently eligible for upgrade?  Please let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
          Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• 2. Re: Early upgrade offer
            Phase_shifter

I called customer service about the same thing and they told me the discount is when you recycle your old phone and receive credit that that is the discount for an early upgrade