Anyone experiencing headaches & dizziness since HomeFusion was installed?
SewGoochie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ever since HomeFusion was installed in my home I have experienced headaches and dizziness. The receiver device was installed on a pole right outside my bedroom window and on the mornings when I forgot to turn off my in-home router (the night before) I wake up with a headache and dizziness which usually continues throughout the day.  It's been 2 months now and I'm curious if other users have experienced similar health issues? One week I made a dedicated effort to always turn off the router before going to bed. On those days I do feel better (but still not back to normal). I am normally a very active, healthy person and this has been quite a mystery ...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone experiencing headaches & dizziness since HomeFusion was installed?
SewGoochie
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE: I called Verizon and requested that the Verizon receiver be moved to a different corner of my home, away from my bedroom window (and my head). They did move it at NO EXPENSE, NO QUESTIONS (Thank you Verizon). After that I started feeling better but still not close to normal. I then put a timer device on my inside wireless router, turning it off every night at 11:00 pm. When I come home from work I manually turn it on.  This solution seems to really help, however, even after a year of tweaking my exposure to my home Wifi I still seem to have a sensitivity to it but I'm managing the symptoms better (instead of having them manage me). I really hope this helps others who are sensitive to EMF's.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/ems.html

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/nonsense-about-the-health-effects-of-electromagnetic-radiation/

Also energy decreases by inverse square.  That means a transmitter on a pole 20 feet away has only 1/400 the energy of a few watts its started. It is best to look elsewhere for any random relationship.

Snn5
Legend

Yeah, that sounds pretty wild.  Can't say I have ever experienced these effects being between a few towers, with routers and transmitters in and around the house and who knows what else these people do here around me.  (400+ apartments and 1200 people doing all manner of electronic transmitting with their keyless car fobs, remote controls, wireless cameras, headsets, etc... and whatnot.)  I even had a network extender for which Verizon turned up the power to some insensible level given my proximity to neighbors.  I said nothing but who knows the level to which brains were frying near me.

B33
Legend

Something to also think about the conditions in your Home.. things to look at water leaks that leads to mold, is there any gas leaks in the area in and around, radon check for that it could be possible that a device can cause this but other natural things in and around your home can as well and it surly doesn't hurt to check..

SewGoochie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Weth for sharing those 2 articles. However, my intent is not to bash Verizon, my intent is to make others aware (even if it's just 5% that seem to have some sort of sensitivity). I live in a very rural location (therefore NOT bombarded by city-life electronic traffic).  The Verizon tower is about 1/4 mile away from my home. That tower was up and working almost 1 year before I started using the Verizon service and I never had any health issues prior. I had Home Fusion installed just before Thanksgiving and it took me months to pinpoint my declining health with my new faster internet service. Since making changes as I stated in the prior post, I am co-existing with this hardware far better. I have no problems with my cellphone, my wireless home phones, my remotes, my microwave, my prior satellite internet, my dial-up internet ... nothing else. I have read other articles saying that you should never have a wireless router in a bedroom or near children during sleep or play.  I believe this to be a very wise deduction.  And honestly, it make take YEARS for researchers to come to a full understanding of EMF's, their affect on our bodies and nature around us.  All the truth I know regarding this is how it makes me feel.  Like I said prior, if this helps anyone, that is my only intent Smiley Happy

Weth
Legend

5% do not have EMF issues.   The 5 % have real issues, but it is 100% not attributable to EMF. That is why I said look for other causes as it is not EMF.  I would not want someone missing another important health issue caused by something treatable, but be blaming something that does not happen.  Things happen together all the time, it does not mean they are interdependent findings.  Basing choices on fake science is never wise.   I have true stories of delayed diagnosis because the person delayed proper evaluation and treatment since they were blaming EMF instead of the real cause.  It is no help to give bad medical advice, and I urge to look for the real cause of your symptoms.   I hope you get the care and treatment if necessary to get better. 

mama23dogs
Legend

You get more EMFs from fluorescent lights and televisions sets than wifi.

that said.  All electronics make noise.   It wouldn't surprise me if the outside box was making some low frequency noise.

if you ever walked near those big outside power lines, they hum.

I'm impressed when the power goes out how dead quiet it gets.  The constant noise is something we live with and adjust to.  But the constant sound could be bothersome if you are finely wired to that sort of thing.

LarryWilson56

If ANYONE  is saying that these health claims are unwarranted then maybe they can explain my symtoms I had after setting up my in home Samsung 4GLTE network extender just yesterday evening. The device was Very easy to set up it is simple plug and play. After it runs setup you call #48 and then you are good to go. Right away I had a full signal 4LTE singal on my phone which I had never had before unless near a  city or a tower. Within one hour I started havine a headache with migraine symptoms. It was obvious what caused the headache so I unplugged the extender and within 10 minutes or so the headache began going away. I realize this does not happen with everyone. But the question is what is going to happen to the public in the cities when they start putting 5g on every street corner? The health issues are there and they are real and anyone who says they are not has just turned a blind eye or they have other interests involved. I just plugged it back in to see how soon this begins again, if in fact it does. 

0 Likes
EV516
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope you no longer believe this. Because you're wrong. There are thousands of studies showing the detrimental effects of EMFs and the industry paying people off doesn't change that.

0 Likes