Is the Cloud App the same as Backup Assistant App?
dctajar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Galaxy S4 phone and want to know if the Cloud App is the same as the Backup Assistant App I had on my old phone.  I have gone to the Play Store and can no longer find the Backup Assistant App.  Is the CLoud App the newer version???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud App VS Backup Assistant App???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dctajar. I'm glad to see you are taking advantage of saving your information. Backup Assistant Plus is still available on your phone by going to Settings>Accounts>Backup Assistant Plus. Verizon Cloud is a one stop shop for backing up your information. With Verizon Cloud you have 5 GB of storage space at no cost, and you can store contacts, call logs, text messages, media and documents. With Backup Assistant plus, you are able to backup your contacts and media with 500 MB of free storage space.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud App VS Backup Assistant App???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dctajar. I'm glad to see you are taking advantage of saving your information. Backup Assistant Plus is still available on your phone by going to Settings>Accounts>Backup Assistant Plus. Verizon Cloud is a one stop shop for backing up your information. With Verizon Cloud you have 5 GB of storage space at no cost, and you can store contacts, call logs, text messages, media and documents. With Backup Assistant plus, you are able to backup your contacts and media with 500 MB of free storage space.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes