HTC DNA 4.2.2
2000SVT

Anyone else having issues with GPS not locking on?  I've gone through 2 different devices now and no application will find a satellite.  Tried reseating SIM, GPS Status App, and pretty much exhausted tech support.  Driving me crazy!

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: HTC DNA 4.2.2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't want you to go crazy 2000SVT. First, make sure that all GPS settings are turned on in Settings, Location. It can sometimes take a while for GPS to pickup in Navigation. Please also wipe your system cache. This will not erase any data.

• Boot into recovery
  • Press and hold Power, Choose "Restart" option
  • When screen turns off, press and hold Volume Down and Power
  • When the white HBOOT screen appears, use the volume button to move down to “RECOVERY.”
  • Press the Power button to select “RECOVERY.”
  • When the triangle and exclamation appears, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
  • Using the volume button, scroll down to “Wipe cache partition” and select it.
  • Select "Reboot system now"

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: HTC DNA 4.2.2
2000SVT

Unfortunately nothing seems to resolve this.  I've performed all recommendations from VZW as well as HTC.  Their fix was "send us your phone."  I have a hard time believing that 3 different devices have an issue, but HTC denies it's a software / update issue.

0 Likes