LG Intuition not powering on.
Nonda
Enthusiast - Level 1

My LG Intuition powered itself off this evening while I was charging it. It now will not turn back on.
I am using the original charger.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Intuition not powering on.
Nonda
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for responding. I was able to get a new handset.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Nonda,

I am sorry to hear your device is not powering on. Does the device have any physical or moisture damage? Try plugging the charger in and let it charge for about 5 minutes and then press the power button to see if it does respond.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
jeanette70

im having the same issue...no damage of any kind..ive had it charging for a while and still cant get past the lg logo screen when powering back on...phone worked perfectly fine 2 hours ago

0 Likes
Nonda
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for responding. I was able to get a new handset.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely very odd jeanette70. Let's help get you up and running! Have you tried performing an alternate soft reset? This is performed by holding down simultaneously, both the Power and Volume Up keys. Hold them down for about 5-10 seconds, until either your phone shuts down, or while it is off if it does not want to power on. This simulates a battery pull, and can often help fix a lot of issues!

Let us know if this is helps, jeanette70. Thank you, and take care!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
razeal18

I seem to be having a similar issue. I have attempted a soft restart, but it did not seem to work. Also when I plug it in with the original charger and attempt to power on, the bottom buttons will blink. i attempted a hard restart, or to reset to factory defaults and i did see the "factory restore" come up on my screen but when i took my finger off the power button, the screen lost power. I can also hold my finger on the power button and it will only cycle through the lg logo coming up and then out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your phone won't power on razeal18. Is the phone damaged? Is the charger or charging port damaged? I recommend visiting a corporate store to have the phone evaluated by a representative. Here's a link to our store locations http://bit.ly/3SdsA .

KinquanaH_Vzw
follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
mwest727

I am having this same issue with my LG Intuition, which is leaving me without a phone. Phone is not damaged, and has not gotten wet. I only use the supplied charger as most other chargers will not charge the phone. I was charging the phone and it just turned off. Will not turn on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mwest727, I appreciate you reaching out to us in regards to your phone’s power concerns. I know the importance of being able to get the phone turned back on. Let’s work toward getting you a working phone as soon as possible!

First, are there any error messages you are getting on our screen or is it completely blank? How long has this been happening? Any recent software updates on the phone?

I do have some steps I would like for you to try as well. I’d like you to try an option called Safe Mode.  Here’s a link of how to put your phone into this mode: http://spr.ly/6581Cj1d

Keep us posted!

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mwest727

I cannot power the phone on at all!! So trying safe mode won't work. The screen stays black, no lights, it does not vibrate when you first plug it into the charger. I am becoming very annoyed with this.

0 Likes