Contacting Tech Support
jah_spider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know how to contact Verizon Blackberry Tech Support via email? They keep cutting me off or giving me the run around if I call on the phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacting Tech Support
Not applicable

Verizon tech support is only reached via *611 800-922-0204

Alas email is no more.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Verizon tech support is only reached via *611 800-922-0204

Alas email is no more.

Good Luck

B33
Legend

Only other suggestion I know as elector had a Good one is to Go to a Corporate store and have a Rep. contact a Tech support and help you that way..  Hope that Helps..Smiley Happy b33

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sincerely apologize that you've had quite a time getting in touch with our technical support team, jah_spider.
We have eliminated the email option (as mentioned) in order to provide  assistance via phone, chat, social media or at: Contact Us | Verizon Wireless
Our awesome community also provides great support here!
What is going on with your Blackberry?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

>Edited to provide an active link<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
jah_spider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I recently purchased a unlocked Blackberry 9550 & the Blackberry PIN is locked to Verizon thru a BES service account. Myself & the person that sold me the phone have tried to get the PIN released, but first I was told that it was not thru Verizon, then afterwards I was informed that it was attached to a BES service thru Verizon. All I would like to do is get the Blackberry PIN released, so I can use it with my BIS service in a foreign country & I am even willing to hook it up on Verizon once I am back in the USA, but only if I can actually get the PIN released. I have tried to follow you, so I could send the information required for you to look into it, but my request has not been accepted yet.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Not applicable

There are third party PIN/Device unlocking services. do a google search for them. You pay a fee to that company instead of going through the hassle of waiting for the cell provider.

You will need the full device name, serial number and esn or emeid from the device to get the unlock code.

Good Luck

jah_spider
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are talking about a different code. This can not be done without the provider. If you read my last comment, the phone is unlocked already. Thanks for your input anyway.

0 Likes
Not applicable

There are a SIM unlock code to use on another providers service (that is the the question portion I said google on for a company) Then there is a Phone Unlock Code (PUK) this information is located on the My Verizon Web Portal under your account if you have one.

Maybe we have our codes mixed up 

jah_spider
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not sure if you have any idea what I am looking for. The phone is "UNLOCKED". I do not need the Phone Pin, Sim Pin or PUK. I need to have the BLACKBERRY PIN (the one used for BBM & registering the blackberry to RIM) RELEASED from Verizon. As I said prior, thanks for your help anyway.

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

Definitely no need to be hostile towards Elector since he helps a countless number of people on here. Only thing you can do is try and contact technical support again and see what they can do for you. That is always the issue of purchasing an "UNLOCKED" phone as you put it. Best of luck to you and your "UNLOCKED" Blackberry.