I switched to the Blackberry 8530 and have the data plan but when I attempt to search anything on the web I get the message " Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service" try again later.....thoughts?
Kruegerklan

I switched to the Blackberry 8530 and have the data plan but when I attempt to search anything on the web I get the message " Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service" try again later.....thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: I switched to the Blackberry 8530 and have the data plan but when I attempt to search anything on the web I get the message " Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service" try again later.....thoughts?
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

If you didn't previously have a BlackBerry device, then you need to call Customer Service and make sure that you have a BLACKBERRY specific data plan.  A generic data plan will not work.

Have them make sure that the device is active on their BIS and have them resend the Service Books.

0 Likes
Re: I switched to the Blackberry 8530 and have the data plan but when I attempt to search anything on the web I get the message " Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service" try again later.....thoughts?
Kruegerklan

Thank you I will try that. Appreciate the help, thanks

0 Likes