Blackberry
rndswatloski

If I buy a blackberry, can I use my verizon email service or do I have to activate blackberry email services and pay that fee too?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry
rndswatloski

I have verizon email now.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You  mean Verizon.net email that you have from Verizon Communications DSL/Cable/FiOS service? You can use it on your Blackberry, but you're still going to need the $29.99 data plan.

You can have the Verizon.net email plus 9 other personal email accounts plus the @vzw.blackberry.net email. That's a total of 11 email accounts.

0 Likes
rndswatloski

Thanks.

If I upgrade to a premium plan will that get me the same as the data plan?

Can I just connect a phone with email capability, not a blackberry to my verizon.net email?

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Yeah, if you didn't want the full fledged Blackberry experience you can get a feature phone that's capable of Mobile Email. Most current feature phones are. You wouldn't need to get the Premium plan unless you wanted VZ Navigator too. If you don't want VZ Nav then you're better off paying $10 less for the Connect plan that will give you unlimited messaging, unlimited data access and the Mobile Email subscription.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

Data plans are seperate.

Any phone ,BB or not, you will have to pay a small fee for data to use email on a mobile device.

0 Likes