Software update status blank
tb021183

I'm checking for updates for my HTC Rhyme, and it comes up blank. Also, when I check the status, it shows the following:

Source: Verizon Wireless

Name:

Code: 0

Date:

Time:

Description:

Can anyone help me out here?   Surely there are updates that I need to download.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Software update status blank
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tb021183,

No need to worry! We would be delighted to assist. I would like to notify you that there has not been any updates for this device in some time since this device has reached it's sales life and has been retired. However, I do show that the last update pushed to the device would have began around 04/2013. Can you confirm your current software? The most current software would be 2.20.605.13 710RD. Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Software update status blank
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tb021183,

No need to worry! We would be delighted to assist. I would like to notify you that there has not been any updates for this device in some time since this device has reached it's sales life and has been retired. However, I do show that the last update pushed to the device would have began around 04/2013. Can you confirm your current software? The most current software would be 2.20.605.13 710RD. Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes