No Sound from my Nokia Lumia 928
BooberrySX

so it started about a week ago, it would come and go. starting with my Bluetooth connection not sending any sound to my car. Then my speaker would stop working all together. I can still get sound out of my aux/headset port. I can't hear anything during calls, sounds from games aren't heard. however, it will still play sounds for incoming calls/text as well as all alarms. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Sound from my Nokia Lumia 928
Aamarus13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just started having the EXACT same issues. Device will not play any sound whether it be a text, phone call or music, only seems to play facebook notifications. Music plays but has no sound. These issues resolve only if the headphones are plugged in. Sound works just fine until I unplug it. Also phone has issues with calls. I call people and they can't hear me and I can't hear them unless it is on speaker phone. This is my third 928 and these issues keep happening and I'm tired of replacing them. Also usually, if I unplug the headphones the music stops playing, but in this case it doesn't. Just plays silently. Anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
NuDz

Theres another post on this exact issue dated back months ago, and there are numerous people who are having the same issue.  Not sure how many complaints it takes for a company to realize there is a major flaw, but apparently they will keep issuing replacements.  Ive had a 928 for 3 months now and on my second one.  First one was replaced due to ear speaker not working any longer.  Same as you described above.  And just here a few days my replacement phone started doing the samething.  Going to call tomorrow for another replacement or ask about a totally new phone period.

One post the guy mentioned the issue is created due to the sim card holder or something being right next to the speaker.  Something to investigate though.

0 Likes
Julius
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes