You will not be able to get Verizon to unlock the phone if you are not a Verizon customer.
You need to search out a third party unlocking service and purchase an unlock code.
Google search for "verizon iphone 4s unlocking".
Thanks for you reply......
But apple customer care people told me don't unlock iPhone by third parties.they told me unlocking by third party is not safe and may chance to crash,they told me to contact Verizon network to unlock your phone .so please help me how to unlock my iPhone.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
That advice from Apple would apply IF you were a Verizon customer. But since you are not, Verizon will not unlock it for you. If you don't want to try third party unlocking, then you need to a sell the phone and get something else. Those are your options.
Thanks......now i planned to unlock by third parties.
What are the customer conditions? We are current Verizon customers but living in Austria for 7 months and need to unlock a 4S.
Read this thread.
* Must be a Verizon Wireless customer.
* The iPhone 4S being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service.
* The line of service must be active at least 60 days.
* The line of service must be in good standing for the past 60 days.
* Only one SIM Unlock per line every 10 months.
Thanks! I meet all of these conditions. Now what? I can't phone the 908 support number.
Sent from my iPhone