4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 10:36 AM by Verizon Wireless Customer Support RSS

Spreadsheet bill definitions (M2MAllow, PlanAllow, etc)

LarryDT

Where can I find definitions for terms in my downloaded spreadsheet bills (M2MAllow, PlanAllow, etc)?

• 1. Re: Spreadsheet bill definitions (M2MAllow, PlanAllow, etc)
          Verizon Wireless Customer Support

I apologize this information isn't available online LarryDT. I can assist you with the billing definitions. M2M Allow means usage is Mobile to Mobile; therefore, no charge. PlanAllow means the usage is within your calling plan. Peak means usage between Monday-Friday 6AM-9PM. Off-Peak means during nights & weekends, 9:01PM-5:59AM.
          Is there other terms I can assist with? Please let us know.

Thank you,
          VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• 2. Re: Spreadsheet bill definitions (M2MAllow, PlanAllow, etc)
            LarryDT

Thanks.  I’m really trying to identify calls that count against the 1400 minute limit versus those that are free (to others in the plan, friends, etc.).  I was told I can still add additional names to our friend list so I’m trying to determine who we call the most that is not currently on the list.  So, M2M Allow is no charge.  Is PlanAllow a call charged to the plan’s 1400 minutes?  If you can give me 2 lists, one that shows the acronyms for call types that are NOT charged and another for acronyms for call types that DO get charged to the plan I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks.

Larry

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

• 3. Re: Spreadsheet bill definitions (M2MAllow, PlanAllow, etc)
              shutterbug07

M2M is verizon to verizon, your free

F&F allow or F&F is friends and family. also free.

Off Peak Usually means nights and weekends.

Plan allow or Peak is what counts for your minutes

• 4. Re: Spreadsheet bill definitions (M2MAllow, PlanAllow, etc)
                Verizon Wireless Customer Support

I see! Thanks for the clarification LarryDT. You're absolutely correct that calls listed as "PlanAllow" are the minutes deducted from your plan's monthly allowance of minutes. M2M is short for mobile to mobile and is also commonly referred to as IN Network minutes or Verizon to Verizon minutes and is included with many of our older plans. Our friend shutterbug07 provided a perfect list to help straighten out what each call means. You can also double check what type of minutes are included with your plan by logging into My Verizon http://bit.ly/xB4iTc and viewing Plan Details.

Thank you
                JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport