HTC Rezound Will not Connect to Internet via Mobile Network
FrankdasBull

Hi,

I recently provided my phone to my youngest son so I went to Verizon and got a new sim card and had them set it up.  Everything worked for about a week or so.  Now the phone will not connect to the internet via the mobile network.  The only way he can connect to the internet is via the WiFi.

I have checked all settings and it all seems fine.  I also did 2 factory resets and still no go. I removed the Sim card, booted up phone and turned back off, re-installed the sim card and booted again.  Still same problem.  Signal strength is good but the 4g or 3g doesn't show up like it used to.  When I click on internet it says network not available and tries to bring up the WiFi. 

Do I need a new Sim card?  Is the phone messed up?  Anyone have any idea?

0 Likes
Re: HTC Rezound Will not Connect to Internet via Mobile Network
crimlaw73
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue however I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. All was fine until a day or so ago. First things started to slow down, then people were not getting texts I sent and now today my 4g/3g & internet connection stinks big time. Every time I try to get online I get an error telling me that network can not be reached. Getting pretty sick of Verizons snails pace speed. If they dont fix it soon I will be taking my business elsewhere.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Rezound Will not Connect to Internet via Mobile Network
jwharton3

I was having the exact same problem and it was driving me crazy. After reading some other threads, I removed my original SIM card and started up the phone until the home screen tells you the SIM card is missing (Emergency calls only). Switch it off, put the SIM card back in and restarted the phone. Got my mobile internet (4GLTE) coverage straight away.

Hope if works for you too!

Good luck.

0 Likes