LG G2 Color Availability
sfcablecar

Will the upcoming LG G2 be available in white?

0 Likes
LG G2 Color Availability
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If Verizon carries it in white then, yes, it will be available in white.

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Color Availability
garyVestal
Contributor - Level 1

Available in Black Only.

0 Likes
adauth

Will the LG G2 for Verizon be available for purchase at Best Buy on the 12th also?  Also Sept 12th is the confirmed release date for the G2? it will be available for purchase in store on the 12th?

0 Likes
garyVestal
Contributor - Level 1

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2013/09/lg-g2.html

The Global Ready LG G2 will be available online and in stores starting Sept. 12 for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. For more about the phone’s technical details and to sign up to receive news about this device, visit the LG G2 Product Page.

0 Likes
adauth

I saw that, however it does not answer my question. I see it says available online and in stores, but I am assuming that means Verizon retail stores. Am I assuming wrong? Can anyone confirm if it will also be available in store at Best Buy? Best buy has a trade in program that Verizon doesnt. value of your trade in plus a $50 gift card you can use towards the purchase of a new device on top of the value of your trade in. That is at least $60.00+ off of the $199.99 the LG G2 will cost when renewing a 2 year contact. That is a pretty good chunk of change. Better than paying the full $199.99 upgrade price at Verizon retail stores.

0 Likes
SMBison88

Per Verizon:  Black only in stores tomorrow.  White and black available for on-line ordering tomorrow.  No one could/will tell me when white will be available in stores.

0 Likes
thomasrd2

Just amazed that there is still next to no info on the LG G2 on the VZW web page??

0 Likes
SMBison88

I was also just told by VZW that the G2 will be in stores tomorrow but they won't actually sell them until Friday.  On line sales will start tomorrow.

0 Likes
thomasrd2

What the heck is up with that??  AT&T starts selling the phone on Friday too, and they have pre-order page up, and so does Best Buy for AT&T too.

0 Likes