I keep getting random texts from 900080006009
trevorheald

Similar to an issue another user posted (but without a resolution other than to switch phones), I keep getting texts for 90080006009. These messages ass say "//VZWSSOClient: 111070030584" but the number at the end changes in each message.

I currently have an iphone 4 and do not believe I have signed for an cloud emailing, or anything with the cloud for that matter. Does anyone know how to fix the issue? I don't want to set up a separate contact list and have it mute the phone each time I get a message because I still have to manually delete them, I want them to stop.

Thanks!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting random texts from 900080006009
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the frustration of receiving unwanted text messages trevorheald. You may be receiving Premium messaging. Here is a link with information about Premium messaging http://vz.to/y8F31Y . You will need to reply to the text to "Stop", "ENd", or Unsubscribe". You can also block premium messaging online via My-Verizon. Also, what email are you using or third party messaging application do you have on your phone? Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Not applicable

Please take me off your email list.and any text message.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Jalumb wrote:

Please take me off your email list.and any text message.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

Jalumb,

If you have already turned off the email preferences under your username in the community, please also check the space itself. You can separately control whether or not you get email alerts of new activity in the spaces of this VZW community. Unfortunately the only person who can remove you from the email lists is yourself. Hope this helps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CA345
Enthusiast - Level 2

My HTC 8X is also doing this when I open My Verizon. This is not a premium text it is from Verizon. How do we get this to stop?

0 Likes
CA345
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is not a premium text this is from Verizon. It sends me a text everytime I open My Verizon. What is this about?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CA345,

Sorry to hear you keep getting these messages. If you are getting a Verizon Wireless single sign-on message that may be related to MyVerizon based on what I am reading by yourself and others. So let’s start there. Make sure you have any updates for the MyVerizon app. Then reset the MyVerizon app: http://vz.to/1qpC4Vq . Launch and log in. Close the app and launch it again. Still get the text?

Another thing that potentially causes the issue is any third party messaging applications that are misinterpreting communication from VZW for MyVerizon as a text message. If you have any 3rd party text messaging application try uninstalling the app and open MyVerizon. Let us know if the problem perists.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes