Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account.
Sailing1

I can't seem install apps, I get this message. Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account. I click on the Google Play Store app.  I don't see where I can tie my google account in.  I have gone under settings, email accounts and added my google account and it looks fine.  Any Suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there sailing1,

I love downloading new applications to my phone.  My favorite one currently is called Candy Crush, but I must warn you its addicting.

Which make and model device are you using? Have you ever been able to access the Google Play store? Have you recently changed the password to your Google account? If you did this would require to change it within your phone too.

Please provide additional details so I can continue to assist.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account.
marilynnlomazow

my problem is weird. I can find nothing  about it.. on my new galaxy 4s i had for 2 months, i bought apps and everything.  I  have been playing Candy crush for a week and have bought "time"  for more game play..now all of sudden, I  get an error message : " Your Purchase on your Verizon US billing account was declined.. please use another payment method."    Then goggle play does not   let  me  choose another payment and goes back to the purchase page.I called Verizon got no answers, my account it up to  date... I  went on Google  and  Google play and can not find anything about it.  now I can't buy any apps at all. I tried  different purchases..  ALL declined.. what is going on?  Marilynn

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this marilynnlomazow! Please view Google Play payment information here http://bit.ly/1eYg9L8 once updated successfully try clearing the data/cache from the Google Play application via your phone by following here http://bit.ly/yN1P80 (open link and enter your device type and "clear application cache") Please keep me posted. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
micky2

Clearing the cache doesn't work. nothing works. I've cleared all caches, (play services, framework, reset whole phone) nothing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know, Micky2. Is your device software up to date? Additionally, are you able to use your Google account for other device purposes without issue? MatthewI_VZW

0 Likes