You've come to the right place for answers!
Once the text messages are deleted from your phone we are unable to retrieve them. However, you can view the text messaging details for the last 3 months online via your My Verizon account. You will be able to see the number, date, and time of the text messages. You will not be able to view the content.
To view current Usage:
1. Just log in to your My Verizon account.
2. Click View Usage.
3. Click View Message Details.
To view pass usage:
1. Click on View Bill
2. Select the Statement you want to view.
3. Click the Calls, Message, & Data tab.
4. Click Messaging to view the details
Keep me posted if you need further assistance.
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport