3G not working?
mho2376

3G is not working; at home using wifi is fine, but can't access internet service outside of wifi locations.. .whats going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G not working?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the cellular data signal turned on?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BBNolan34

My boss said he is having the same problem in Braselton, GA.

Bill

0 Likes
dbvl84

My 3g  isnt working either. I reset the Network settings and rebooted my phone but i still cant access the internet or my emails.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service issues are no fun mho2376. I know this i frustrating, so lets get this fixed.  Where are you located (zipcode)? What happens when you try to access the internet? What error message do you receive? Are you able to make and receive calls or use text? How long have you had this issue? Are the issues just inside or when you steps outside your home. Lets start with resetting the network settings. Here are the steps http://tiny.cc/la3dzw . Please keep us posted on the status of your issue.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your boss to enjoy 3G mho2376! Still having difficulties? What is the zip code? Tried resetting the network? http://tiny.cc/eaaezw

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@dbvl84

I want to ensure you're able to stay connected on your device as well!  What model phone are you using?  Is the service issue consistent or intermittent?  In what zip code are you experiencing 3G problems?  Problems indoors, outdoors or both?  Lastly, when did this problem begin?  Please let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mho2376
Thanks for all the replies... I reset the network settings and all is okay now, except losing all of the stored wifi's that had been setup over the years...oh well, at least able to get internet access outside of the house now... Thanks again
0 Likes
CheleaDiane

How do you reset network settings?

0 Likes
mho2376

Settings > general > reset

0 Likes