4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 26, 2014 2:34 PM by wj1 RSS

Can't activate Isis Mobile Wallet on new phone

MrJerseyMark

Hi,

I just installed Isis (for those of you who don't know what this is -- it's a mobile wallet app similar to Google Wallet that's only available in Salt Lake and Austin right now) on a replacement phone (the first one got returned under the 14-day guarantee -- it also had Isis activated on it) and now I am not being given the option to sign into my existing Isis account, only create a new account (email and password).  I went to the VZW store and specifically requested a new NFC Secure Element SIM, tried to activate Isis (with the guy at the store) and just now got an email reading:

This is an important service alert from Isis.

Re-installation of your Isis Wallet on your new phone has failed.  Please restart the re-installation process.  If you have experienced multiple failures, please contact your wireless service provider customer care.

This is an auto-generated message from Isis.  Please do not reply to this message.

If I use my existing email, I get a message saying "Duplicate User ID" -- see the attached screenshots.  I already set up my Isis account and don't want to go through the hassle of re-setting one up.  This is a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (brand new) with Jelly Bean on it.  I've already tried uninstalling, reinstalling, wiping Isis's data, force stopping it....  Can anyone help out?

(On a side note: if anyone from VZW management is reading this thread, PLEASE let us have a choice between Isis and Google Wallet....)