Formal complaint
Bskitpd569

I am looking to send a formal complaint to upper management in regards to my service received and the lack of resolution by the customer service supervisor for my problem. I didn't see a place on the website where I would do that? The only other place I know to report is the BBB, which I wanted to see if a manager could resolve my issue before escalating it to that. Can someone give me some advice on when I can make this complaint?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Formal complaint
Not applicable

Customer service is your contact with Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Bskitpd569,

Never fear help is here! I'm so sorry to hear of your recent bad experience with a customer service supervisor. Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best from our service and staff. I am disappointed to hear the service you received did not reflect this commitment.

I'll be more then happy to submit feedback but I would first need to get more information as to what happened. Please follow me and send a private message with your name, mobile number, and a brief summary of your concern. Please make sure to include the supervisor's name so I can submit the feedback for the correct person.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jiminraleigh
Contributor - Level 2

I would guess that you are in a contract that states that you will accept the best that can be provided under the circumstances.

If VZN loses a tower or if the network become congested, you have already agreed (in writing) to accept reduced service.  I suspect that you have no legal out for this.  You get what they can give at the moment.  Normally they are the best, but when they are not, seldom do you have an out....except to complain to someone who really can do nothing to fix the problem.

Typically there is no financial responsibility on VZN's part to make up for reduced service.

Expensive lesson learned - stay away from phone contracts!!

0 Likes