Can you read text messages online?
jcmorgan17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've read it other places and they all say you cannot read text messages online, only through the phone but i want to make sure, so there's absolutely no way for a text to be read other than the phone correct?

and i have another question, i have the Samsung stratosphere 2 and sometimes my phone wont alert me that i have a text message, does anybody know why? If i do have one and it does alert me that i do if i go to the conversation and i see the text then ill get the notification for the text. It's just annoying and id like to know a way to fix it if possible

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can you read text messages online?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is something called integrated messaging available from Verizon Wireless that recently been added. Trying a search for similar questions and see if this option will work for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jcmorgan17,

Great question! Text messages can only be read on the device when using the Text messaging stock application. You may able to read messages online via a Third party downloaded application. If your notification alerts are not working properly, then we need to get this fixed. Does it happen with the same contacts? Which device do you have?Do you get a signal(bars) on this device?  Keep me posted

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jcmorgan17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well i have the stratosphere 2 so i guess this isnt even the right place haha but i was just wondering because my girlfriend and i dont want her parents being able to read her text messages, were not doing anything really bad we just dont want them to so it isn't like theres an issue i just wanted to make sure there was nothing on the verizon website that parents can readily access. like i said before i read in multiple places that you cannot on the website but i just wanted to be 110% sure.

0 Likes