3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2013 1:27 PM by Ann154 RSS

Verizon Web Support

DeeCT

I cannot Reply to a message.  I'm using Windows 8 on my laptop.  None of the buttons work including the Reply button.

I've checked all my Preferences and do not recognize a setting which would turn on the Reply button.

Please check my account.

Dee

• 1. Re: Verizon Web Support
          Ann154

I have read elsewhere you have to change a setting in IE10 to act like IE9 for this forum and other Jive platform based forums.  Then you can get the reply button to work.  Have you tried another browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) as a workaround?

• 2. Re: Verizon Web Support
            DeeCT

Sorry it took sooo long to reply here.  My laptop has the new Windows 8 and I couln't reply to messages.  I'm using Google Chrome here today on another computer.  I have not found the IE 10 compatibility setting to mimmick IE9.

Thanks for replying.  Very helpful.

Dee

• 3. Re: Verizon Web Support
              Ann154

Thanks for letting us know. I hope someday this and other Jive based forums fix this incompatibility or a lot more people won't be able to access those sites.

Can you load Chrome or a different browser on the Windows 8 computer? I am curious to find out if it works that way too.