Easly Termination Free for Iphone5
KLM226

What is the early termination fee for an Iphone5?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Easly Termination Free for Iphone5
KLM226

I obviously cant spell- its suppose to say "early termination fee for iphone5?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

$350 minus $10 for each month of service you have completed since renewing your contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KLM226, what's up with this leaving talk?! Tell me what's going on to make you want to leave and I'll be happy to help.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Wulfson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Most likely the reason I will end up leaving.

Your network cannot sync properly with the iPhone5 packets.

Your company is overcharging iPhone5 customers for data overages that did not occur and certainly did not occur by choice.

It is a problem with both Verizon and Apple. Not ours.

However, it may be cheaper and less stressful to simply throw the phone away, cancel the contract, and get another phone on another network. Of course, a class action suit will probably follow.

notabloke
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's amazing that a customer service rep from Verizon would reply to a customer interested in canceling service with, "what's up with this leaving talk?"  Is this Verizon speak, now?  Customer service can't inquire in normal, polite English as to why a person would want to leave their service?

It's also amazing that a customer service rep would additionally post, "Tell me what's going on to make you want to leave and I'll be happy to help."  When the customer replies, Verizon support has no further contact?

Verizon's customer support is seriously lacking!

Not applicable

I agree.

0 Likes