Verizon wireless 4g 3G outage oak harbor Wa
Dirt37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone know how to find out what network status is?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon wireless 4g 3G outage oak harbor Wa
ariffle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have no cell service on Camano Island either. Cannot call cell other cell phones or receive a call, but can call a land line. Weird. and No 3G or 4G either. wish someone at Verizon would give some info and not keep its paying customers in the dark wondering.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline and report the problem so they are aware of it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Verizon wireless 4g 3G outage oak harbor Wa
ariffle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying but it hangs up on me after automated response tells me that my call cannot be taken at this time.

0 Likes
marcynorsk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sure they know.  On the website it says on chat, "our agents are all busy, please try again later" or something like that.  No service in Coupeville, WA either.

0 Likes
ariffle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope they get it working soon. This will cost me a lot of money in lost business.

I really wish that they would be up front with their customers and post something on their main web page regarding the outage and what their expected time off line is. if they know that is.

marcynorsk
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I was searching on the internet I found questions on outage issues from months ago and Verizon had not replied to any of them.

0 Likes
marcynorsk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep.  I'm in the middle of a bunch of stuff where my cell is critical.  I don't get the silence.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer community forum where customers can get advice from other customers.  It has never been a direct link to customer support.  While there are some members of their social media team that roam the forum, a response from Verizon Wireless isn't guaranteed nor immediate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ariffle
Enthusiast - Level 2

not sure, but apparently they  worried about their customers, otherwise they would have posted info. in regards to the problem. it appears as though text is working. it's slow but it is working. For now at least..

0 Likes