LED Notification
jt0124

My LED notification lights dont work when I get a email or a text. How do I turn them on?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LED Notification
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Did you check your Account's Configuration setting to make sure the notification is activated? Is this AFTER the JB update or what's the history of your phone? new phone? used to work and now doesn't ?  Which Email APP are you using?

0 Likes
LED Notification
jt0124

This is a brand new Razr HD I got on Staurday. The big green light turns on when I get a text or email but the small LEDs dont light up and I would rather have the LEDs work. They have never turned on I down loaded the Motorola light widget but it does work. I assume since its a new phone I have the latest software update on it.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I have a MAXX, not HD ... so not sure what you mean by "big green light" or "small LED" ...   Mine only has 1 LED  - it is on the upper left corner and is the "Notification" LED that is used by all APPS (email, text, et al) .. sorry .. maybe someone else with an HD can jump in here.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

There is a New App out in the PlayStore that can be installed that can Turn the Led indicator off / on i herd it works pretty good you might give that a Try as Well if want easy access to Turn it on or off.. b

0 Likes