3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2013 11:20 PM by lanyalin1025 RSS

Will my phone can unlock

lanyalin1025

In mainland China, I buy an iphone, but can not use the sim card. I would like to ask how can I do it?

• 1. Re: Will my phone can unlock
          Verizon Wireless Customer Support

I can clarify lanyalin1025. We can unlock the iPhone for international use however, there are a few requirements. You must be a Verizon Wireless customer and the device being unlocked must be active on a VZW line of service for at least 60 days in good standings. There are a few more requirements, but if you meet the requirements above you can contact our global team for further assistance at 908-559-4899 (outside the U.S.) or 800-711-8300 (inside the U.S.) Thank you.

Tominque B.
          Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• 2. Re: Will my phone can unlock
            lanyalin1025

I am really sorry, but this phone is a friend in the U.S. gave it to me.Just when everything is normal, but when I upgraded to ios6.0 ios6.1.3 sim card can not be used, I would like to know in addition to call your I can get help through what channels (because my Englishvery bad, inconvenient exchange)

• 3. Re: Will my phone can unlock
              Ann154

No one can help you here.

lanyalin1025 wrote:

I am really sorry, but this phone is a friend in the U.S. gave it to me.Just when everything is normal, but when I upgraded to ios6.0 ios6.1.3 sim card can not be used, I would like to know in addition to call your I can get help through what channels (because my Englishvery bad, inconvenient exchange)