Droid Razr M - Can I Change The Weather Circle Widget? Inaccurate!
txeric

OK, new guy here - just picked up our new Razr M a couple days ago, running 4.1.1, and the Accuweather circle widget is clueless.  It says it's 66 degrees, and it's 50 outside right now.  Punching up "details" and the Accuweather site shows correct temp.  Is there a way I can change the circle widget to use Weather Channel, or some other site for it's info?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M - Can I Change The Weather Circle Widget? Inaccurate!
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I don't have that widget installed - but just a thought: Do you have your Current Location set correctly? or are you allowing the widget to determine your "location" ? if you're letting it figure your location, that could be the issue if you don't have GPS turned on ... just a thought but that has been the problem in other apps/widgets as well ...  Maybe got into your Settings and confirm it is properly set ??

0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M - Can I Change The Weather Circle Widget? Inaccurate!
txeric

Yes, I have the location set in the main Settings.  I think it's just that the Accuweather doesn't update except for every 30 minutes or so.  Can't figure out how to set that, but I have Weather Channel app also, so I just use that for the real time readings.

Actually the widget is showing pretty close right now, but wasn't updated this morning for a long time.

0 Likes