how do i file a formal complaint?
wllongm

Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon customer service

I was not have lost my job as a personal assistant because I  was not able to perform a simple blackberry phone activation with international dialing and global roaming.  After A SOLID MONTH of getting the runaround on the phone, being transferred to several departments - I've lost count - and being subjected to trivial security checks and assured the phone was working, my boss flew to Switzerland and was still unable dial out or have any phone usage.  I was promptly dismissed.  Today I have been on the phone for over 1.5 hours, trying to speak to someone to file a formal complaint.  I will not hold my breath.  Right now, I just want acknowledgement of their incompetence an apology, and a written verification sent to my former employer. I am hoping to salvage a letter  of recommendation out of this.

I want to know where to send an email.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i file a formal complaint?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use the Contact Us link at the top of the page, then scroll to Get in Touch; you can send an e-mail on the left-hand side of the page.  Here's a link to the Leadership Team:

Leadership | Verizon Wireless | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Re: how do i file a formal complaint?
budone
Legend

If this was a business account, why not use your assigned service rep.?  Also, the link is really insignificant and Fios is a totally different division and has nothing to do with Verizon Wireless.

Next question, which BB was used as it looks like Switzerland is only has GSM coverage.

0 Likes