I was listennig to music and reading a book on my phone and happened to plug in a charger. Now I understand that it is unwise to that but its a fairly new charger. Only a couple of months old and when I plugged in the charger my phone shut completely off and I've taken out the batter and sim card and micro and left it alone for about a minute or so and plugged everything in and the original charger to the phone and now it wont turn on and it's been about 20 minutes.
Did the phone shut off because you plugged in the charger or did the battery die before you plugged in the charger? Charge it for a couple of hours with the original charger and try again. If the battery is dead and the original charger and cable will not charge it, try another charger and cable.
Chany0690, it sounds like you've done quite a bit to get your phone to work again and I want to help as well! When you said you plugged in a charger, was this the charger that came with the phone? If not, where did you get this charger? Was there a shock or anything when you plugged in the phone? Sometimes removing the battery a second time and holding the power button for about 10 seconds will work as well.
Another thing to try is to take battery out, plug phone to USB port on a computer (without battery), computer should beep once phone is recognized, now insert battery and try to power phone on.
Let me know if you need further assistance after this.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport