Screen Frozen, soft reset doesn't work, still frozen! HELP!
spongekids2

I am having trouble with my Droid Razor HD. Screen freezes ALL THE TIME! Have tried doing soft reset but get nothing. Been frozen now for 3 hrs. Hate this! Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Screen Frozen, soft reset doesn't work, still frozen! HELP!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey spongekids2!

Help is on the way and it's in the form of this friendly VZW agent. After all, I know there's not a whole lot worse than a constantly freezing phone or one just completely stuck in a frozen state, so I'm here to assist.

Now, let's jump right into it. The first thing I would do here to get your phone out of it's deep freeze is to run an alternate reset. To complete this, simply hold the power button and volume down key simultaneously for up to 30 seconds until it powers off. When you restart it, you should be back to your home screen. Next, let's talk about preventative measures. A lot of times, reasons for your phone freezing may be aided by an application that needs to be deleted. Have you tried putting your phone in safe mode http://vz.to/W6Ax37 ? Try this and please share your results so as to isolate the issue. Thanks!

EvanO_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us On Twitter @VZWSupport

rnobbe913
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh thank goodness! I just had this problem! My screen will freeze quite often when I am looking at pictures on Facebook. Any idea why it would do that?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It could be the size of the picture your viewing, It could be you may need to clear the caches on your face book app or clear the (system cache partition) give these a suggestions or Just power cycle your phone,  press power + lower volume for at least 25sec. then release to let the phone re-power on.. Try viewing the pictures see if the freeze goes away..

0 Likes