i just got my Samsung Galaxy S III and i can hear the other party on the line but they cannot hear me
dcaffeymom

ive called customer service their only advise was to take the battery and sim card out for at least 2 mins and then return it turn phone back on and guess what that didnt work so now not only do i have a phone that i cannot talk on just use to get on the internet with but also cannot get a answer as to why the other party cannot hear me on the line i would like to know if anyone else is having this issue i heard great reviews on this phone why i spent the money to get it now i feel like a fool for buying it...i either need someone to help me troubleshoot it or i need it replaced

0 Likes
Re: i just got my Samsung Galaxy S III and i can hear the other party on the line but they cannot hear me
Wharfrat70

Do yourself a favor and get rid of that brick while you're still within the return period.  I have been on Verizon for 2 months with a Galaxy S3 and I have had nothing but problems.  The exact problem you mentioned, signal problems, dropped calls, missed calls, voice dropouts during calls, no data signal while standing next to someone with a Motorola phone on Verizon who is getting 4g.  Terribly slow 3g and 4g.  Constantly drops WiFi.  Never gets a GPS fix.  Piece.  Of.  Junk.  I have done everything Samsung suggested and while Verizon has done things "billing sync on back end" - or tell me I'm 2.5 miles from a tower and shouldn't have problems - the problems persist - on BOTH my Galaxy S3's on a family plan.  I wish they weren't outside the 14 day period.  Please just get a different phone for yourself before you get past that 14 day period, or you're just going to end up "trying this, trying that, trying the other" and still never having the phone service you are PAYING FOR every month.

0 Likes
Re: i just got my Samsung Galaxy S III and i can hear the other party on the line but they cannot hear me
dcaffeymom

I bought the phone from a individual I've been with verizon for 8 months I

had a lg lucid I loved it had no problems wish I didnt already sell tht

phone I'd just go back to tht one I heard so many great reviews about this

phone and only pd $200 a friend of mine even works at Verizon I asked his

opinion about it before buying it and he even sd it was a great

phone.....so dissapointed and I'm not eligible for upgrage til next yr...:(

So r u also stuck with the phone? ??

0 Likes
Wharfrat70

Yeah I got it on contract in November.

0 Likes
dcaffeymom

The only thing I know to do is look online for a different verizon phone.

...thts most likely wht I'm going to do

0 Likes
Wharfrat70

Yeah I've come to that conclusion too. Good luck to you and let me know if

you find one that works well for you.

0 Likes
dcaffeymom

Will do...good luck to u also

0 Likes