How to Activate a used iPhone
Delran

I had purchased an used verizon iphone so my wife and I would have the same carrier and phones. Well, when I purchased her phone, I had the shared plan. We arrived at home and I attempted to activate my phone using the "add a new line" feature. Seeing as you cannot remove the casing on the iphone, I cannot find the numerical code. It still has the previous owner's Verizon SIM as I heard Verizon will not sell only the SIM, and I have no idea how to register and activate the phone. If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. I prefer not to have to unlock it and use another carrier as we have a shared plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to Activate a used iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you're excited to get that phone activated for your wife and I'm to help.

@Delran,

You can pull the device ID by following the steps here http://bit.ly/Rhw0ih. Once you have that info you can add the new line using this equipment.

If you still need help getting that phone activated please follow me and send me a direct message with your name, mobile number, and brief summary of your concern so I can further assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes