1. Connect your MIFI to your PC using your USB cable.
2. Open your Web Browser
3. In the Address bar Type http://192.168.1.1; the Welcome page will appear.
4. In the “Login” field top right hand corner type in “admin” then click login.
5. On the HOME page select “OPEN” under the WLAN Profile.
6. Then click the advanced tab and select settings. Then check all the boxes; click apply.
7. The under the advanced tab click port forwarding check the “HTTP (Web) Server” box. Then put in a IP address such as: 192.168.1.254.
8. Now under the “security” tab change your password and then click apply.
9. Then click apply again. Log out of the Welcome page and unplug your MIFI from your PC and plug it into the wall outlet. Then try to connect you xBox 360 to the MIFI. Your xBox will not connect if the MIFI is still plugged in to your PC. I am able to connect my xBox, Wii and Blackberry to the MIFI.
I use my VZ Jetpack 4G MHS MIFI14510L, on my xbox constantly and I dont have 4G in Wyoming yet, so yes I have lagging issues on 1 on 1 games, but bigger games like Red Dead Redemption or the Call or Duties I haven't had a lot of problems. Unfortunately due ti the MIFI it sets my connection to Moderate or Strict so I'm trying to figure out how to change it to open. I read you have to open the ports, so I could use help with that if any one knows.