Samsung Brightside Problem
alexsc

My Samsung Brightside recently started to act up on me. I purchased the phone a year ago and it had no problems what so ever. Recently the phone started to twitch out and the colors would start changing. I would turn the phone off and it would go back to normal. I kept turning it off and thought nothing would happen. Now when I try to turn it on it won't turn on. I tried to plug it into the charger and it displays the Verizon Wireless logo when I turn it on, but after that it just remains as a black screen. I don't know what to do at this point. Should I just get a new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello alexsc! I'm terribly sorry to hear about your Brightside. The same thing happened to me once with an sold phone. Luckily, the warranty was still in effect so I was able to get a Certified Like New Replacement! You may be able to do the same. If you haven't done so already, please contact us to discuss your replacement options.

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

my brightside did the same thing. i went into verizon and told them it wouldnt turn on and they sent out a replacement device and the new device is working outstandingly!

0 Likes
james_1

that happend to mine but instead it was a white screen

0 Likes