1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 25, 2012 5:33 AM by Ann154

    Studying Abroad.




      I am studying abroad in England next semester. I have an iPhone 5 and I was wondering if I could suspend my Verizon plan and then put my US number on an old phone. Take my iPhone 5 to England and use one of their services their by using the sim card. Is my Verizon iPhone 5 capable of doing that/can I do that?