Can't send pics on Nokia lumina 822
Ncollins18

Just got the phone today and I can't send pictures (or any MMS for that matter). Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send pics on Nokia lumina 822
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Had the same problem yesterday.  I was on the phone with Verizon for about an hour, mostly with level 2 support, who called Nokia, they didn't have an answer, then he escalated it further.  I posted it here, and over on WPCentral where someone else had the same problem.  Then someone else saw our post, said he had the same problem, and fixed it by restarting the phone.  Try that. 

0 Likes
bbrocker

I saw this post and the one you did on wpcentral, but i am still having this issue.

I have restarted my phone 3 times, one time by pulling the battery, then i removed the sim card and replaced it. Then i went into my mms apn settings and try to apply what they had for iphone and droids. Still nothing.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

I had no problmes with sending MMS right out of the box.  Contact VZW support and see if they can help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ncollins18, thanks for posting. Are you still having issues with your messaging? If so, are you getting any error messages? Can you send out email and browse the web?^SP

0 Likes
bbrocker

I get everything else, its just my MMS. If I go into a 4g network it will allow me to send. For a day or two last week I was able to send and receive pictures. Now I can't.

It gives me a error of "can't connect to network."

0 Likes
AshleyGraff13

I am also having this same problem. I just received this phone today and I have not been able to receive or send any photos. I, too, continue to get the "Can't Connect To Network" error even after restarting the device twice.

0 Likes
dnllowe

Most times when "restart your phone" seems like the only answer, I've found that turning my Nokia 822 on airplane mode and then off again also resets whatever I need back into working. It's much quicker.

Hope that helps--I was having the same problem and it worked for me.

0 Likes
brandall53

I tried all of that and still says "can't send, try again. Very irritated. I can do everyting else but send and receive pictures.

0 Likes
mgm61244

In settings, select cellular and make sure data connection is on

0 Likes