2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2012 4:38 PM by degrandchamp RSS

Mobile hotspot problem

Skulleds

Recently in the last couple of days I have been having problems with my mobile hotspot.

It seems like my 4G LTE signal goes in and out when I'm using it. I pay good money for this feature, I don't want second class speed.

I've tried everything I can think of to fix it besides a hard reset. I have had this phone for 2 months and haven't had problems with it before.

• 1. Re: Mobile hotspot problem
          Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Skulleds, I hear you! You pay for a service and you definitely want it to work. I am here to make that happen. Let's get this fixed. What zipcode are you in?  Power off the device>Remove the SD card from the device for 2 min>Place the SD card back in the device>Power the device back on. Keep me posted, the next step would be a hard reset to the device http://bit.ly/LfV00q. ^PF

• 2. Re: Mobile hotspot problem
            degrandchamp

hey,

i have experienced the same problem.  i dont think it will assign an ip. ive been using the siii as a hotspot for my galaxy tab and it had been working fine.  lately when itry re connect, it goes from connecting to saved back and forth, never connecting.  i tried the battery/ sim card removal but it didnt help.  what is left to do?

thanks in advance