1 2 Previous Next 10 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2012 5:01 AM by Verizon Wireless Customer Support RSS

Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III

brinut22

Highly frustrating.

I have turned on mobile data, turned on wi-fi, restarted it and it still doesn't want to send. The send circle just keeps going around and around, for hours! I have 2GB worth of data so it shouldn't be a problem. Can anyone tell me how to make it work because I really have no desire to drive up to Verizon, don't have the time. The phone is less than a week old. >.<

• 1. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
          B33

Have you Pulled the Battery out and performed a Soft Rest?  by holding the power Button Down while the Battery is out..

• 2. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
            brinut22

No luck..>.<

Perhaps I was doing it wrong. I took out the battery and held down the power button for 10 seconds. Then figuring I read it wrong, I took out the battery, let it sit for 30 seconds, put it back in and held the power button. Just powered on like usual. I really want to be able to send picture messages...>.<

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:18:46 -0600

To:  (removed personal email address as per Verizon Wireless Terms of Service)

Subject: Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III - Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III

Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III

created by B33 in Samsung Galaxy S III - View the full discussion

Have you Pulled the Battery out and performed a Soft Rest?  by holding the power Button Down while the Battery is out..

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Samsung Galaxy S III by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

(deleted personal/private information)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

• 3. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
              B33

With picture Messages you have to make sure on the Picture size that it isn't real big or it will get rejected. Just by chance did you try sending the Message Via Google's Gmail  that is the one i use the Most when i send Photo's especially if i put them on here... But i hope the issue clears up for Ya.. Soon.. Wildman is on here he has SIII and if sees this he might have a Solution for ya  

• 4. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
                Ann154

Please don't include the original email message when replying by email. It exposes your email address to the rest of the world on this public forum.

I will be reporting your post to the moderators for editing now.

B33, if you see something like this again please report it to get it fixed.

• 5. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
                  brinut22

Sorry. Thank you for correcting that.

Now, I am wondering, do I have to do a new post or will I get some more answers? I'm not very happy with this considering it is a week old.

• 6. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
                    B33

No you shouldn't have too, one thing i would suggest though if you Samsung is nearing the 14 day return and it's not performing in a way your wanting it too,, I would look at getting something else the Razr HD and Maxx HD is supposed to out and in the stores Thursday....

• 7. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
                      Ann154

Depends.  There are several discussions about the S3 and Android in general.  You can search the community for an similar discussion about any of the questions you have.

• 8. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
                        brinut22

Well, thanks.

New phone idea sounds sorta good. This is the only problem I have with the phone but I need this specific aspect of it.

I spent most of last night looking at similar questions to no avail. I don't know what it is. I'd love to be able to fix it myself, I do like the phone but...this is almost not worth it.

• 9. Re: Cannot send an MMS with Samsung Galaxy III
                          Wildman

MMS are limited to 1.2 megs in size, anything larger wont send unless you use email or a storage cloud like Dropbox no matter that device you have.

Make sure the file isn't over limit and also check and make sure BA+ isn't backing up because this also restricts things from being sent out until done.

1 2 Previous Next