3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2012 1:52 PM by Verizon Wireless Customer Support RSS

How to get unlimited texting

2012110WJ

I started with Alltel and verizon bought them.  I never signed a contract with Verizon and I can cancel my cell phone (very old) anytime.  I would like unlimited texting how can I get it without upgrading cell phone?  I need some advice.  Please someone help me!

• 1. Re: How to get unlimited texting
          budone

I dont think unlimited texting is an option any longer unless you choose the Share Everything plan. I think the most is 1000.

But if you are over your limit, go online, choose the 1000 text plan and be sure to BACK DATE the change

• 2. Re: How to get unlimited texting

budone wrote:

I dont think unlimited texting is an option any longer unless you choose the Share Everything plan. I think the most is 1000.

But if you are over your limit, go online, choose the 1000 text plan and be sure to BACK DATE the change

Well I think the Share Everything single line for non-smartphones with 300 MB of data is $70 a month. I think the old 450 minute plan with unlimited texting is also $70. So In his case Share Everything would be a better deal.

• 3. Re: How to get unlimited texting
              Verizon Wireless Customer Support

2012110WJ, I can certainly assist you with options for adding unlimited texting to your plan. Do you have a Verizon or Alltel calling plan? If you have an Alltel plan, we can check your account to see if you may be able to add a Connect Pack to your account. This plan wasn't available for all Alltel plans so we can review yours. If you have a VZW plan, you can add a $10 plan for 1000 messages, switch to one of our Nationwide plus Text plans or switch to Share Everything as others have suggested. Let me know which plan you have so I can provide options.

MarquiaF_VZW
              Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport