how can i cancel the account that i have on my phone to activate a new one ??
poohsverizon

Can someone help me cancel my account please im not the account holder though ???please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how can i cancel the account that i have on my phone to activate a new one ??
budone
Legend

The account owner needs to cancel your account, or let you do an Assumption of Liability

0 Likes
Re: how can i cancel the account that i have on my phone to activate a new one ??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi poohsverizon,

Why would you want to cancel your account? You are a valued customer, please share any issues (service, device, customer service) that are prompting you to consider cancelling. I'd love the opportunity to address your concerns.

Please keep in mind that cancellations must be in person at a Verizon Wireless store or by phone at 800-922-0204 and only an account owner and/or account manager can cancel.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
iasun

cant read the text- cant see the icons- to small- too many things I wont use just make it more frustaring, I asked for and thought I got a nphone that would be able to adjust font and icons and all writing so I can read it. I also cant hear unless the speaker is on. I cant use rtight hand -left arm injured-I requested most relaible voice and voice to tex phone and this is not it!!!

0 Likes