PUK is locked
llbrixon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Thunderbolt. Recently downloaded Firefox. I have tried the unlock code using the telephone, and it beeps.  Nothing is happens...it does not give me an option to put another code in.  I am not able to receive phone calls or text messages. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: PUK is locked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello llbrixon!

Oh my, I hope you're not experiencing this issue any longer! If so you can obtain your PUK code by following these steps:

Log into vzw.com and choose the mobile number in question.  Under "I want to..." click on the category Device. Then choose Unlock SIM (PUK) Now. The following screen will allow you to enter your PUK code.

Generally when you try to place a phone call it will prompt you for the PUK code again where you can enter it if you lose the screen.

Keep us posted!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello llbrixon!

Oh my, I hope you're not experiencing this issue any longer! If so you can obtain your PUK code by following these steps:

Log into vzw.com and choose the mobile number in question.  Under "I want to..." click on the category Device. Then choose Unlock SIM (PUK) Now. The following screen will allow you to enter your PUK code.

Generally when you try to place a phone call it will prompt you for the PUK code again where you can enter it if you lose the screen.

Keep us posted!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW

llbrixon
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue has be resolved. I ended up calling last Monday.  The Support person talked me through a lot of stuff and she had to do a lot of stuff on her end. I am just glad it is fixed.  Thank you for replying.

<Personal information removed per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Of course llbrixon!

You are quite welcome and I'm incredibly grateful to learn you are up and running!  If you have any other questions just let us know!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW

0 Likes
kekemckinnor

hi my name is jasmien mmy lil sister had put pok on my fone wont (deleted innappropriate content) ova n by the yu guys send a crack phone

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

0 Likes
jfaulder
Enthusiast - Level 1

Excellent information....! This worked perfect, and I was able to unlock my phone...! Thank you!!

0 Likes