Android 4G froze
Dr_Batista

I cant turn my phone on /off screen is froze , need help , looking for backup online now to get some imporatnt #

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Android 4G froze
budone
Legend

Debris wrote:

What if you dont have a removable battery? It just happened to my Droid Razor and I can't turn it off.

Press the Volume DOWN and the POWER button...hold em for about 10 seconds.

View solution in original post

budone
Legend

Which phone?? If it has a removable battery, remove it, wait 5 minutes and try again

0 Likes
Debris

What if you dont have a removable battery? It just happened to my Droid Razor and I can't turn it off.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Debris wrote:

Press the Volume DOWN and the POWER button...hold em for about 10 seconds.

sirslate
Enthusiast - Level 1

searching the forums because my droid raze just froze and your advice fixed the problem- thank you!Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon Dr.Batista!

I'm here to help! I know getting a hold of your contacts are important! Has this been resolved? What phone do you have? You can get details surrounding your online Backup Assistant right here: http://bit.ly/PEiFtJ

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
CWL8360

My razor max just froze and wont turn on or off...its on because im connected to my hot spot on it!! but screen is black and on off button does not work..it happened while i was talking with someone!! HEELLPP

0 Likes
CWL8360

we need help verizon customer support????

My razor max just froze and wont turn on or off...its on because im connected to my hot spot on it!! but screen is black and on off button does not work..it happened while i was talking with someone!! HEELLPP

0 Likes
CWL8360

if you press the volume down and power button at same time what will that do?? reset everything to factory settings??

0 Likes
sirslate
Enthusiast - Level 1

nope- it will just reboot the phone- I didn't lose anything

0 Likes