5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 10:57 AM by Wallsmja RSS

NFL Mobile Premium Cancellation

tcbh83

How do I cancel NFL Mobile Premium subscription online? I looked under the "Change Features" list, but it wasn't there. I see it listed in the  "View All My Features and Services", but there's nothing I can do from that page. I would prefer not to go into the nearest store, since a lot of the people that work there aren't as helpful as they should be.

• 1. Re: NFL Mobile Premium Cancellation
          Droid Usrr

tcbh83 wrote:

How do I cancel NFL Mobile Premium subscription online? I looked under the "Change Features" list, but it wasn't there. I see it listed in the  "View All My Features and Services", but there's nothing I can do from that page. I would prefer not to go into the nearest store, since a lot of the people that work there aren't as helpful as they should be.

You could always call 611 on your phone to speak to a CSR about cancelling it.

• 2. Re: NFL Mobile Premium Cancellation
            zachcnk

Text "STOP" (sans quotes of course) to 69635 (currently listed at the bottom of http://mywireless.nfl.com/ in the fine print). The NFL buries the number on their site. To anyone who hasn't signed up for the premium video service, it doesn't allow you to output the video to a bigger screen (in case you want to do something crazy like watch the game on a >5" screen).

• 3. Re: NFL Mobile Premium Cancellation
              JoeCox

It works thank you very much. You are a life saver!!

• 4. Re: NFL Mobile Premium Cancellation
                jqbe11

This actually did not cancel the service for me; I continued getting charges for 2 months after cancelling via text, getting a confirmation text back, and deleting the app from my phone. I believe the link above is to cancel a separate NFL Mobile service (since it references being available on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint which NFL Mobile Premium is not). Luckily, I talked to a helpful CSR who credited me for the prior 2 months and cancelled the service going forward.

• 5. Re: NFL Mobile Premium Cancellation
                  Wallsmja

For NFL Game Pass and NFL Game Rewind - Monthly Subscription, the term begins when you purchase, with monthly billing during each month of the year. Your subscription will automatically renew each month on a rolling basis (approximately every 30 days), unless you cancel your monthly subscription in accordance with the applicable instructions. To cancel your monthly subscription, you can send an e-mail to gamepass.support@NFL.com, call customer support at (407)-936-0867 between the hours of 12:00 pm and 10:00 pm ET, chat with a customer support representative at NFL.com/subscriptionsupport, or use the online form found on your "My Account" page.  Cancellation will become effective as of the next monthly billing cycle following receipt.  You acknowledge and agree that the price of the monthly subscription will be higher during the NFL season (August through February) than during the NFL off-season (March through July) and that the in-season and/or off-season monthly prices may change from one season to the next (on or about August 1 of each year). In the event that the monthly prices are so increased as of August 1 and you cancel your Monthly Subscription between August 1 and August 31, we will make a reasonable effort to refund to the payment method (e.g., to your credit card) used to subscribe to such Subscription Product an amount equal to the total amount you paid for access to the Subscription Product during such month of August.