Data Service Keeps Going Off & On!
StouticusMaximus

Hello Everyone,

Lately my data had been going in and out quite often. Either it happens when i am using an app or trying to browse the web. Even when I go from 4G to 3G it tells me that I have no connection. Sometimes my phone shows 4G and it still will say no connection when I try to access the web or and app. I even turn of data then turn it back on and still does it. I even cycle my phone and still have the problem. I have a Samsung Stratosphere and I live in the 33714 area but this happens in different zips and cities. I hope someone can help this is starting to get annoying.

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Service Keeps Going Off & On!
Guitarmomma

I am having the exact same problem just recently though. It started yesterday around 4pm.  I was able to receive texts but cannot send them. This morning I answered multiple phone calls and received text messages.  I replied to them all but hours later come to find out - none of them went through.   Now I have no service whatsoever. Pulled battery, multiple reboots, checked to see if I need a software update....nothing works.

What the heck is going on? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi StouticusMaximus,

I am sorry to learn of the data issues you are experiencing with your Stratosphere device. I have checked our system and no network issues are noted for your area. Please reprogram your device by removing the SIM card for 30 seconds, then reinsert SIM card and power phone off and on. This procedure has resolve similar data connectivity issues for other and I trust that it will do the same for you. Please keep us posted. ^AC

0 Likes
StouticusMaximus

Well I tried that I was still getting problems. I even deleted a lot of my

apps to see if it was one of my app and still was having issues. To make a

long story short I ended up doing a factory reset and have not had any

problems since.

0 Likes