4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2012 6:54 AM by Droid Usrr RSS

My verizon down?

diezel1591

i cannot log into my verizon. says its experencing difficulties but its been saying that the past 4 days. anyone else having issues logging in?

• 1. Re: My verizon down?
          Droid Usrr

diezel1591 wrote:

i cannot log into my verizon. says its experencing difficulties but its been saying that the past 4 days. anyone else having issues logging in?

Are you accessing it from your phone or from a computer?

• 2. Re: My verizon down?
            Droid Usrr

Droid Usrr wrote:

diezel1591 wrote:

Are you accessing it from your phone or from a computer?

UPDATE: I just accessed it from both the computer and phone mobile app, and I got into both with no problem. Maybe something with your account or the device you are trying to access it from?

• 3. Re: My verizon down?
              diezel1591

i am using my computer, and my phone and both says a error

• 4. Re: My verizon down?
                Droid Usrr

diezel1591 wrote:

i am using my computer, and my phone and both says a error

On your computer, what browser are you using? Try clearing the Temporary Internet Files or the "cache" of the browser, and do the same for the mobile app. Go into SETTINGS | APPS | scroll over to the right and choose ALL, and then go down to MY VERIZON MOBILE and choose FORCE STOP, and then choose CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA. This will make you put your credentials and everything in again, but might help.