Mobile Data Disabled keeps popping up
TiredandCranky
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on the Unlimited Data Plan but since this morning continue to get the message: Mobile Data Disabled. You've reached the specified data usage limit.  If you re-enable data, you may be charged by the operator.....I went through 3 support reps and Melissa the 'Tech' tells me she's never heard of this before and I should reset my phone.  Here we go again, I'm done with Droids.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Data Disabled keeps popping up
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Go into settings and Data Usage and make sure Set Mobile Data limit is disabled.

0 Likes
TiredandCranky
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is, thank you!  That was the first thing I checked this morning...

0 Likes
Eric10870W

I'm having the exact same issue as of yesterday. Also my 4G doesn't stay on. Pulled the sim, still no help. Talk to Verizon rep, no help of course.

0 Likes
TiredandCranky
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Eric...I finally (hopefully) resolved my problem with a factory data

reset. A real inconvenience to say the least.

On Jul 19, 2012 6:56 PM, "Eric10870W" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
B33
Legend

A rep that i know was Carrying a Razr Maxx and he Told me his Mobile Data Just stopped working one day and he Had to Do a Factory Reset to get his phone Working again..b33 @mortb i have mine Unchecked as Well wonder if it will stop Working when it gets to 2GB as one have claimed it doing..

0 Likes
Monarth
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have found that you can also check the "set mobile data limit" then in the graph below change the limit by dragging the "limit bar" (on my phone was red)  up, I also changed the "Warning bar" limit.  Once I changed those to a ridiculously high amount ( 35TB limit/30TB warning) the prompts and service issue stopped.

TiredandCranky
Enthusiast - Level 2

That didn't work for me. I had data limit option shut off.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's a Good Deal it seems that is what allot of Users are Having to To do to Stop the Data stop issue..

0 Likes
kbcarr

I am having the same problem, Reps were no help. Let's go I am convinced this is just so that Verizon can minimize our data usage.

0 Likes