1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 7:36 AM by SuzyQ Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

$25 for referring a friend?

VICKILYNN1960

My son in law has a employee discount. I am also receiveing a discount. I contacted Verizon they said he will not get the gift card.. But I am intitied to the 25.00 gift card.. When going on the sight it keeps saying not intitled for the referral person get a discount.. Either way it wont let me.. Now cant find out how to put it in.?? Help thanks

<< Message branched from an old discussion >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

• 1. Re: $25 for referring a friend?
          SuzyQ

It appears that this promo is still active:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/referaFriend.jsp

If your son in law is getting an employee discount, then you would not be eligible for the referral card - it's spelled out in the Eligibility details below, copied from the website.

Program Eligibility

Once your friend signs up for Verizon Wireless, ask them for their new phone number and submit a referral. In order to get your $25 Verizon Wireless Rewards Visa Debit Card:

• Your friend's service must have been activated within the last 90 days, and must remain active for at least 31 days
          • Each account must be in good payment standing
          • Your friends can't be receiving any discounts on his/her monthly access or other promotions (you may need to confirm this information with your friend before submitting a referral)
          • The line of service you refer cannot be part of your account.
          • You can only get up to 5 Rewards in a 12-month period.