I'm in the same boat here. Does no one have an answer-- not even Verizon themselves?
Good afternoon! I'm sorry to learn of the trouble occurring. Typically the Mobile Broadband Portal will appear once the data usage has expired or ran out. Has this happened? Or were you just preparing purchase more data for when it has expired? Please keep me posted.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I have a Mifi 2200 which I can no longer renew online. When my session expires it sits there for 3 minutes while it the "Usage" box says it's retrieving usage information. Eventually it comes back with page not found. WHY DOES IT NOT TAKE ME TO THE PREPAID PAGE LIKE IT USED TO?! I have to call to get a new session and the last 2 times I've had to call technical support after paying to get the session up and running. F R U S T R A T I N G ! ! ! ! Also I used to be able to see account information. Not anymore.
This is a real problem, how the heck can I give Verizon my $$$ for more data?
Same problem. I'm falling into the abyss of phone support hell: oh you have to talk to this other department... I'm not sure why they transfered you here, you have to talk to another department... uhhh, I can't access that part of your account so you have to talk to these other people... constant on-hold ads playing in my ear... slowly draining mental energy... drool... we appreciate your patience... your call will be answered in the order it was... uuuuu....
Yes, this whole jetpack system is total crap from a customer service point of view.
- This problem, where you can only access the payment business after it's expired. (No way to maintain continuous service without specifying auto-renew? No way to even SEE if you are set up for auto-renew!!)
- I got my original "temporary password" in an emai hidden in a flurry of other verizon emails with the exact same subject line and boilerplate.
- Then, it was TOTALLY not clear what the password was even for! how about one sign-in for all this (and don't change the interface if you are/are not expired!) Everyone was very helpful in telling me to log in, but no one could reasonably describe (correctly) WHERE to do the login. Obviously no one in customer service has ever done this themselves. They had to ask me to describe the screen for them! The should KNOW what I am supposed to be seeing!
- if you enter an invalid user id on the profile page (and what's invalid is in very fine print!) it does NOT prompt you to fix it! instead, it does NOTHING to the account and redirects you to some other confusing page where you cannot access anything.
- when you talk to tech support, NO ONE knows anything about the device. I had to look online to see how to reset it... the tech rep didn't know (told me wrong!)
I like the service, but so far it seems like a miracle if anyone can get this set up!
I got so ****** off I took my 4510 and smashed it with a hammer I'm done with Verizon's **.