RAZR will not turn on, white light
kaytes1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

My RAZR was working fine last night. I woke up this morning, LATE, because the alarm on my phone did not go off. I pushed the side button to turn my phone on but nothing. I unplugged the charger and plugged it back in. A solid white indication light comes on and stays on. My phone will not turn on. I know we cannot take the battery out, so I tried the side-button method but still nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this? I do not want to have to go through Verizon/Asurian (sp?) and wait for a used and refurbished phone that has already had complications in the past.

It is, er... was, a great phone when it decided to work properly. The battery life was my main complaint until this 

Sincerely,

Sad & Frustrated!

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: RAZR will not turn on, white light
B33
Legend

Are you Past your 14 day Return or have had it for a while ?

0 Likes
laniek

Yes, my Droid Razr Maxx phone will not come on as well.  It was on this morning but now it will not come on i thought it was downloading software.

0 Likes
seajayd

My Razr just went off too..I was talking on the phone and it worked fine till I got off the phone and now it wont turn on nothing and it too was working just fine this morning and I know it was fully charged.

0 Likes
laniek

Press and hold the power and volume button for 10 seconds.  It will reboot the phone.

0 Likes
eddiea
Enthusiast - Level 2

Press and hold the power and volume DOWN button at the same time for 10+ seconds and it will reboot the phone.

B33
Legend

@laniek  @eddiea -->> Are We talking about the Same thing!    Looks like we are...  Have a Happy Memorial Day b33

Press and hold power button+volume down key until the device powers off then release.

Power and Volume Down keys

eddiea
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haha yes indeed B33.  If you noticed my CAPS in my post, I just wanted to clarify that is it the DOWN button (which was missing from laniek's post).  Enjoy the long holiday weekend!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

We'll Doo! Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
moments

I'm having the same exact problem. Battery ran down super quick last night and then out of the blue the phone died tonight.

I just rebooted....we shall see what happens

0 Likes