exs parents
griff

can my exs parents go online and see what me and her have been talking about if shes under 18?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: exs parents
B33
Legend

I'm going to treat this post as a UFO siting i see it but i quite don't no what to make of it.. but i'm trying though!. Care to Explain ?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The ex-girlfriend is under 18 and the OP is wondering if her parents can go online and see if the OP and the girlfriend are texting each other.

Short answer: Yes they can see that you are communicating with each other especially if her parents are paying for her phone and service. They can't see the contents of the messages though through the website. However, because the parents are paying for the phone, they have every right to see that phone and compare the usage with what is stored on the phone. If it doesn't match, then the parents have the right to remove the phone from the girlfriend until a time the parents set.

Okay maybe that was a long answer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

I'm glad you made something out of it Ann this young Love stuff is beyond my grain!  Simple answer i guess i'm to getting to D--- Old b33

0 Likes
Bobbybug

Simple solution don't date minors

0 Likes